Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Good morning,I manage both a pix515 and an ASA5510. I noticed that memory usage indicated in PDM and in ASDM is different from value I obtain with show mem command. Is it normal or is there a bug in pdm/asdm?

gdspa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have ACLs setup on my IOS switch in a specific manor that i need...i have CSM managing my IOS switches, and it always wants to deploy the changes below. But i do NOT want it to make these changes...where/how do i prevent this from happening? ...

i have two profile to connect one gets connected fine through tcp or udp but if i try another profile it gives me error "Error 414: Failed to establish a TCP connection." I found something that said to try channging to UDP. When I trid that, it chang...

Hi All,I have a strange problem with webvpn.When a client computer sets up a ssl webvpn connection to our office. And then wants to connect to a MS file share. It's very slow. It takes about 5 min before the file share appears.I have checked the foll...

I have a MARS 20 version 4.2.3(2403). I'd like to upgrade to the latest which I believe is 4.3.4.2804. Is it accurate that I need to step through each interim upgrade between the two to acheive my goal ?TIA

dmorelan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi~I've found bugs in MARS software. The first one is in "Reporting" system: for each query/report MARS creates internal XML file, and it's possible to create incorrect XML without end-tags. This buggie 'report' remains undeleted in the system with "...

Hi Pros!I have a certificate that was expiring at the end of this month. I requested a new one and import it to the router (I am using a 1801 running 124-6.T2 for this tunnel). The problem now is that I cannot remove the previous certificate. Current...

jasiditel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! alow-tls

Hi, I have a PIX 515E and a Windows SMTP Server in a DMZ, and I need send to some customers encrypted emails using TLS. I read in a Cisco documentation that I need enable it if use inspect esmtp:policy-map type inspect esmtp esmtp_tls_enable paramete...

fsanchez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the MARS user guide "After being inserted into a network, MARS studies the network usage for a full week, including theweekend, to determine the usage baseline. Once the baseline is determined, MARS switches to detectionmode."How does on...