Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I syslog to a Kiwi syslog server, and rotate the PIX log files every day. I discovered that the daily log file size is now averaging 10 times what it was in June.After looking around, I found a lot of these type of entries:304001: 211.100.29.104 ...

hi all, I have Group WEB and MAIL. Every group has two server such as WEB has WEB_1 and WEB_2. Now I has a new server (named WEB_3) and I want CSA MC to manage WEB_3. I do following steps: 1. Download the kit of group WEB to WEB_32. Install CSA at WE...

mylove142 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.Is there any concern by using a IPSec VPN with TCP encapsulation into a network with a great rate of packets discarding due to network congestion? I'm facing an issue where the VPN connection to a VPN3K remains active for few minutes and...

al_vargas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up an ezvpn server on a 1721 router. I've used SDM to configure the router which has given me the attached running-config.I'm using Cisco VPN client on windows to try and connect with no luck. I've attached a copy of the isakmp debu...

rjdavison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have 851 with ez vpn at home (pppoe/dhcp).cisco ip phone keeps unregistering and my guess is that the tunnel is going down as there is not enough data passing.is there any way to deal with this?

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors