Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I'm looking to upgrade 2 3020 concentrators to the newest/stable software revision. I'm seeing 4.1.x and 4.7.x versions available, with both being updated at approx the same time. ( ) One of my concentrators has 4.1.x code and the other has 4.7. ...

I have set up a vpn network with the following commands:vpdn group 1 ppp authentication chapvpdn group 1 ppp authentication mschapvpdn group 1 ppp authentication papvpdn group 1 ppp encryption mppe 40access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.0 .0 255.255.255...

Well, the cisco vpn client is connected, i can ping my far end and can download/upload file less than 6MB. Whenever I try to download files larger than 6MB, download start but it ends up with the error network path no longer, while the vpn connection...

jahilnt10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am working for a compnay that has 150+ branch offices. We wish to configure a VPN solution that is scalable, will work if an IP address is changed, and will not allow the branches to create tunnels to themselves (not alllow DMVPN spoke-to-spo...

jbessee74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded the new Cisco VPN client for windows Vista, and we used the same profile we are using with Windows XP. But when I try to connect using Windows vista I receive (Firewall Policy Mismatch) error.. Initializing the connection...Contacting th...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Let me start saying that im pretty newbie still considering networking. I have studied CCNA and CCNP in my school and am now working on my final work which is to design a basic network model that can be applied into small to medium sized companies...

Hello allGetting a MARS tuned, building reports,user rules, etc....takes a significant amount of time and effort.So I was wondering, is there anyway to back up the MARS configuration?And NO...I am NOT referring to the data from devices. We already ha...

donlon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a new requirement and as per the attached diagram I need to set up two gre tunnels to the same destination with two different throughput i.e. site A and Site B will have a tunnel with 768 Kbps for voice and 256 Kbps for data. Lets sa...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing the role based configuration with SDM.I've followed the configuration instruction in the SDM manual but found this problem.If I connect to the SDM via HTTP the user is correctly placed in the corresponding view ( ie SDM_Firewall ) .If I u...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors