Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I would like to configure my ASA 5520 to support 3 scenarios in the same box:- Untrusted (kiosk mode) where the remote host is forced to use CSD- Trusted host identified by regedit and can select either SSL VPN or WebVPN (portal only, no CSD) by drop...

hillegas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i would like to know if it's possible to force vpn-users (Cisco VPN-client) to establish a tunnel with the vpn-gateway (cisco vpn concentrator 3000 series). We would like to prevent users from sending data to networks not belonging to the compa...

with ezvpn remote, you designate an inside ezvpn interface and outside ezvpn interface. When the tunnel is created, a loopback is enabled with ip add from 3000 LAN side. How do i set up routing for this type of setup? In other words, how do i rout...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to add a device (switch) to the Mars appliance. When selecting access type as SSH, I get an error, 'not able to log in... username/password failed'. Using the same username and password, I change the access type to telnet. Mars discove...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are experiencing application slowdown in a very small web environment. We require some assistance looking into the CSS to rule out the CSS as the bottleneck.CSS is currently off-loading SSL and feeding back http to web servers.

gdunbar07 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with an interface facing the internet. I want to use this router to setup LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPN's. I want to implement an ACL on that interface to protect my router and network. I want to allow only VPN traffic. What the access list sh...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sorry I originally posted this in the IDS forum (not a good day....)I have a Kiwi syslog server set up in MARS as a generic syslog relay.According to the latest (Dec 06?) MARS docs, this is how the Kiwi server itself should be configured to then forw...

randytoni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one doubt again if you can help me plz , when we have A/A failover group we would have more than two insides ip those would be on both ASAs(with security contexts) . but what will be the default gateway of core switch. or do we have Other Choi...

amit.seth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes