Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

How did everyone do with the DST changes over the weekend? None of our CSMARS boxes with DST seems to have the correct time. I will investigate further on Monday, but was curious how everyone else did. We're on 4.2.4 (2429).

mhellman by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for somekind of program that can scan and save ip addresses and will show me later after a 2nd/3rd scan which ip addresses has changed either per pc name or mac addresse. AKA any program that can help me manage static ip addresses on a networ...

ggreeff01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a LAN-2-LAN VPN connection back to HO from a remote site. This router also has some NAT's defined to allow access to RDP from the internet etc.Is there a way to also allow RDP using the internal address of the server once the NAT is in...

Hi,One of my colleagues is considering utilizing on his PIX running OS 7.2 the ADSM gui interface. I do not have any exposure to ADSM, because I'm the type of guy who like the command line, which give me a feeling of control.I know the PDM for versio...

jkrawczyk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read that "Only one policy map can be applied to a specific interface". What if you alreay using the default policy map and want to create one for you AIP-SSM and one for the current ACL?

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PIX 515 and trying to add a gateway to gateway VPN tunnel with dynamic IP. I already have two other VPN tunnels configured with static IP. I enter the access-list 110 than the crypto map mymap 20 ipsec-isakmp no problem. than the crypto map my...

servnj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two asa5520s and they are configured as active/active failover and multi-contents.Now, I need upgrade their images. But, I find:1. On the asa5520 which content admin is active, I can go to system by (changeto system) and I can upgrade the asa ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two pix firewalls a 515E and a 506E there is another router that I have no access to. I have tried using the VPN wizard to connect the two site and they will not connect. I have had a connection to the other router and connection to a vigor ro...

bartollo1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes