Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

When I have an event logged that I need to allow is it best practice to clone only the offending rule module and change the rules in that module as needed or should I also clone the policy and then clone the rules?This is new rollout just so you know...

kcherry by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, the titles says it all....I have a PIX515 that does not recognize the PIX-4FE-66 that i plug into it. Not even with an UR license installed. Only the 2 onboard adapters are recognized.The box is running 6.3(3), has 64MB memory (1 module).Is t...

joopv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi List,Similar to like Bug Toolkit, Does Cisco have a tool which can provide a list of Security Vulnerabilities based on the IOS version you specify ?Bug Toolkit gives the list of all bugs, most of them are related to the functionality rather than S...

I'm running a Cisco 3005 at a customer site, and currently using the webvpn facility with sucess. I can turn on the SSL VPN client, but if I do so the default of the Cisco is to attempt to start the SSL VPN client straight away.I would prefer a situa...

jmatser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange problem that I don't really understand.I have a site-to-site VPN configured between two ASA5520's. All is OK except for one Windows 2003 server which occasionally I loose connectivity to for no apparent reason. Checking the other end...