Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a 128/256kb VSAT connection, with IDU -> Dlink swith -> Pix 501 -> rou.2621xmwhen i download files (especially very large files) the rate reduces to about 4kbps. Is there anything i can do on the Pix and/or router to...

I currently am integrating Websense Enterprise for IOS into my infrastructure. The filtering is working normally but I find that outside of the exclusive domains I have configured there is no caching occurring. I did a debug and found out like this t...

pbwatson4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On router there is a simple access list configured:Router01#sh run int vlan51Building configuration...Current configuration : 250 bytes!interface Vlan51 description Storage management ip address 141.x.x.x.255.255.240 ip access-group Vlan51-Storage-In...

Dear expert,When we turn on the syslog, we see a lot of messages as "%PIX-1-106021: Deny UDP reverse path check from 192.168.0.208 to 10.17.18.150 on interface inside". Is there any explanation for this ?

akusuma1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to apply the same crypto map (or an identical crypto map at least) to two interfaces on the same ASA?I have two ethernet circuits being handed off by two ISPs at the Core of a hub and spoke IPVPN netw...

thanekamp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,will PIX gurus to tell me if it is possible to have a particular traffic from my inside network going to a particular port (maybe http) redirected to a particular IP and port.e.ginside to outside (destination any IP port 80 redirect to destin...

Hi- hope someone can help with this one.I've a PIX501, with a fairly basic config: patting an RFC1918 network on a single public IP (PIX's outside interface), PIX is a PPTP server with local authentication, and, up until now, any traffic has originat...

0r8it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've 2 datacenters, I want to put an ASA at each, in Active/Standby configuration.I'll need to link the VLANs across the 2 sites to enable this to work.I've been told that this is poor design, can anyone clarify this as I can not see any other method...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to configure my CA to check its CRL, but without setting it up for client access (don't really mind if they can't check the list).Is there any easy way to set this up, or do I have to set it up properly - for client access also?TIA...

blakem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am trying to access the PDM from my desktop. I have a route to the inside interface of the PIX although my PC isn't on the same subnet. Do I have to put in a static route or something on the PIX to allow me to access the PDM from my desktop?

mrashby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have one question about port-security in switches.If I configure port-security and I don´t define an aging time.The mac-address for this port, never expires?Should I enable the port-security aging time.This happened to me in a switch port wich h...

Unanswered Topics