Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 515E (restricted), and have a situation where I need to avoid using NAT for hosts on my DMZ (long story...has to do with new VOIP equipment that won't work behind NAT).I have a large block of public IP addresses, mostly unused. I assume ...

jmx2020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I'm having problems setting up my PIX506E device. I don't have connectivity from the hosts on my switch to the router. I'm using a 2560 that is connected to the pix and that is connected to a 2735 router. I have my default gateway as th...

PIX501->C1841->Network Cloud->C1841->PIX501Both cisco1841 run GRE. So is the link secure if GRE is running on both C1841 instead of running on PIX501? Please advise or correct me thank you very much any help is deeply appreciated

I'm a noob so keep it simple for me. I'm not good at the commands.I want to lock down my PIX 501 (v.6.2) by doing the following:Disable all incoming traffic except if initiated by someone on the inside and https access to one web serverBlock all outg...

sruzila by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new asa5520 in which I am using NAT; I have a DMZ and two internal interfaces. I need to setup RDP access (temp) to all three interfaces. I am able to RDP(port3389) into a server on the DMZ but I cannot access either of the two internal inte...

mnaglie11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3com super stack 3226 which is a multi layer switch. I have three vlans configured on it. VlanA with an address of 192.168.1.0, VlanB with an address of 192.168.2.0 and VlanC with an address of 192.168.3.0. I can get the vlans to talk to each ...

I can route traffic over port 3389 to DMZ but the same rule doenst allow 3389 to the internal networks. External on port 0, dmz on 1, internal networks on 2 and 3. I allow connections to internal port 3389 from source "outside" IP to my internal "Des...

mnaglie11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes