Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello allDuring a MARS demo a client requested that we set up a rule that would fire when some Windows Server event happened. He picked clearing the Security Event Log as an example (event # 517 in the Windows Event Viewer). So using 517 as a keyword...

donlon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning, I've been working with a Cisco firewall on a new job. I'm not as familiar with its IOS as I am with other Cisco products. What is the command string to add an outside IP access through?Thanks

I'm authenticating against RADIUS and placing all uses in one role. But, I want to require the CSA Agent. However, users will have Windows, MACs, PDAs and Linux. If I require the agent for the role, what happens to non-Windows users who don't have...

jaybronon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of our Pix's are setup with a PAT address for outbound web surfing. By default, we allow destination ports TCP 80 and 443 outbound (DNS is handled by an internal server). There are no related ports allowed inbound as the return traffic should b...

pkinzel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm using a cisco VPN concentrator 3020. Currently, i've some FTP throughput problems. Indeed, my FTP data rate, through a VPN connexion, is about 30KB/s. Without the VPN connexion, i have a data rate of 400KB/s. The TCP MMS size is set to ...

We have a project to implement Cisco CSA within the organization.Another group within the organization is pushing installing Symantec SCS (Symantec Client Security) which is touted to provide IDS, AV, FW, and Ad-Aware protection.I understand that CSA...

reheindel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently run a PIX 515e 6.3(1) PDM version 3.0(1). I plan to upgrade to PIX version 7 in 3-4 weeks time but in th interim I want to upgrade the PDM to version 3.0.3. The version that I am running is very unstable.The installation documentation ...

Top Solution Authors