Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a situation where I need to get a directed broadcast from a DMZ to INSIDE interfaces. At present I unicast the data through the firewall and then use a repeater to rebrodcast the message.Any help with regard to this would be appreciated. thank...

dkwise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a core with 2 Cat4506 connected by 2 Fibers.Is there any way that a configure a Pix515+4e/fe in a way that i can connect 2 interfaces (one in each Cat4506)?In the Cat4506 i can create a virtual IP that could be IP1 or IP2 from the PIX. Wha...

s.sousa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am the victim of a DDoS toward one of my public host in my network.With only 1000-1200 new flows/second, my PIX535 was at 99% Cpu. I am the victim of massive Scan every night that produce around 7000 new flows/second and the CPU only goes up 20%...

Need to do s2s VPN between 506e and c837 but also do static NAT on a single device at the c837 end to enable it to function as ftp server visible to the Internet.Using:-ip nat inside source list 195 interface Dialer1 overload andip nat inside source ...

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any documentation on how to check for viruses on my network?We have a network with around 200 client networks all running through our firewall. Sometimes I notice spikes in the traffic that could possibly be related to viruses, but I am uns...

I am using a demo licese with CCS/CCM v3.5. I can't use the browser to upload the CC Agent (error: Failed to upload the file [Setup.exe]so I manually uploaded it and put the file into Server www/perfigo_download directory but the client still get "c...

Hi, I have just upgraded the one of our 515Es to V7.0. The problem I'm having is that previously, we had passive connections working (from trusted to DMZ) and now they don't. I have had a play around with the FTP inspection, but it's still not hap...

chrisfarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of a sudden I am unable to browse to the VPN 3030 concentrator. Unit has been operational for greater than 2 years. I can telnet to the server.Browser error "You are not authorized to view this page" HTTP Error 403-Forbidden. Ther have been n...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone;I need a recommendation please;My following connection is a inside router, pix 525, then an external router terminating my serial ISP line. Between my firewall and my outside router, I have a L2 switch. I need to setup a DHCP service so t...

jkrawczyk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having major permormance problems with the hardware client and a 0,5Mbps connection.Software clients and 0,5Mbps works fine, but with the hardware client it is so slow that we cant make it work.Any suggestions?Kind regards,Rutger