Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Could anyone tell me what the command would look like for a FWSM PIX to exclude an IP and/or Subnet from natting?For example:If I have all of my internal network traffic nated via the external interface IP, how could I tell the firewall, if I send pa...

Hello,We have 3 VPN concentrators configured in a cluster for load balancing. We have several hardware clients connecting to this cluster. Once connected the concentrator uses RRI to advertise the new network into the corporate network. All very smoo...

How does one develop application for Cisco routers? What language should be used to be able to hook into Cisco call libraries?What libraries are available?Where do I get sample application description?Essentially I would like to know the API for this...

five_bits by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upon initial configuration I wrote down a password but not a user name; I didn't set up any users beyond the default.Now I can't login. I've tried admin, administrator and pix as usernames, no success.Is there a default username that I can try with ...

Hi,I know that Nmap is a scan software. It is useful for administrators to monitor networks. But on the other side, for an intrunder can also uses this software to scan my network and servers. How to defend this on network devices, include routers an...

Hello good fellows,I need to help with CBAC on Cisco 2611(c2600-io3-mz.123-13.bin) .My problem is that CBAC configured in both sideson outgoing interface to Internet doesnt permit session(from inside LAN) on one concrete web page. There is also incom...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where I need to get a directed broadcast from a DMZ to INSIDE interfaces. At present I unicast the data through the firewall and then use a repeater to rebrodcast the message.Any help with regard to this would be appreciated. thank...

dkwise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a core with 2 Cat4506 connected by 2 Fibers.Is there any way that a configure a Pix515+4e/fe in a way that i can connect 2 interfaces (one in each Cat4506)?In the Cat4506 i can create a virtual IP that could be IP1 or IP2 from the PIX. Wha...

s.sousa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am the victim of a DDoS toward one of my public host in my network.With only 1000-1200 new flows/second, my PIX535 was at 99% Cpu. I am the victim of massive Scan every night that produce around 7000 new flows/second and the CPU only goes up 20%...

Need to do s2s VPN between 506e and c837 but also do static NAT on a single device at the c837 end to enable it to function as ftp server visible to the Internet.Using:-ip nat inside source list 195 interface Dialer1 overload andip nat inside source ...

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors