cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAT Help!

Hi all,Apologies if this is a newbie question...We have a range of IP's on a LAN that need to be NAT'd on a PIX 506E (Version 6.3(3)) for Internet access. The issue is that most users will be NAT'd to one IP in order to use our WebSense server but tw...

Our customer has a scenario where he has hosted his public web server inside the LAN. We have given a static nat from local ip to public ip for the web server and we have opened port 80 for the server. From outside any one is able to access the publi...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,can someone exaplain to me what happens in the negociations when different sa lifetimes are configured between two vpn peers, ( either the ipsec and ike lifetimes are not the same between peers )thanks in advance

nhedhili by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has 2 FWSM in 6509 Chassis that have been running for over 11 months and all of a sudden the Primary stops responding to Telnet,SSH,PDM and console logins and fails over to the Secondary. After 48 hours( we were waiting for the ...

bhillman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, my client is using Patchlink to roll out patches. The patches seem to be downloaded to C:\windows\temp\XXXXX.XXXThe trojan detection rule kicks off the following every time:The program 'C:\WINDOWS\Temp\IE6.0sp1-KB889293-Windows-2000-XP-x86-ENU.e...

bmichalek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to troubleshoot a PIX to Checkpoint site2site VPN tunnel. The IKE proposals don't appear to be matching. Based on the debug output, the PIX is operating 3des in CBC mode. We've got the Checkpoint configed for 3des.My question:Will the PIX...

seagordo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 831 router trying to establish an ezvpn connection to a VPN 3002 concentrator by using a peer address of 216.x.x.92. This same address is also used for a different Lan-to-Lan tunnel. Is this why I get the error below on the 831 when ...

itsupport by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing an issue where we are required to upgrade Apache server on our IDS MC system. The system is currently running 1.3.27 and we are required to go to 1.3.33. I'm pretty sure that I cannot just upgrade Apache, so I was wondering if the 2.0...

scruggss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes