Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all, Is there a way to disable Telnet access to Cisco routers and switches via the VTY terminals, and replace this Telnet access with the more secure SSH access protocol? Can anyone out there tell me how to do this or point me to a PDF or Cisco ...

prodin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,After a couple of nights of trying to configure a SOHO 77 router.... I finally ended up here again.I hope you can help me.I'm trying to setup a web server which is visible to the public. I tried changing many things but unfortunately it's on...

pee2be by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm a little confused over here, hope you can help me :DIm making 2 accounts on a C7206 router:username user1 privilege 15 secret 0 passwordusername user2 privilege 1 secret 0 passwordI have an 'enable secret' configured too. The problem her...

Hi I have a 2621 running cbac connected to a ISP over the FA0/0 interface. ISP requires pppoe authentication. This works fine but I cant get anything throught the router, any ideas?Here is the configRouter#sho run Building configuration... Current co...

I have the following scenerio. Outside interface address of pix 10.10.10.253 and Inside interface address of pix 192.168.120.253. If I do the following:global (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0global (inside) 2 interfacenat (ou...

wkho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I am collecting all my syslog messages on a SUN Solaris 9 x86 platform, using syslog_ng. I want to find out if there are any good syslog analyzer programs for unix or windows. The program should be able to grab all the log from my unix se...

align_cco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i am Abhijith Thulasidharan from Bahrain , Here there are not so big companies , but there are several small companies those having some small vpns and all .They are using some other companies ADSL Router and they dont have static Ip also , So t...

abhijitht by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes