Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have an IDSMv1 on a CatOS 6509. It has just 2 port unlike the IDSMv2. This is my problem.Am trying to do a fresh installation and these are the steps I took:1. #Session 5 and login with the default login/password into the maintenace partition.2. I ...

goletu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1.) What does the following message meen? What is the problem with my config?"193 04/28/2004 13:47:03.780 SEV=4 IKE/0 RPT=19 192.168.10.28 Group [OKF]received an unencrypted packet when crypto active!! Dropping packet."2.) Can I terminate IPSec t...

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are very new with this,We forgot password for our CISCO 1720, how to break it? and how about its configuration.. will we lost them? .. I need advice .. thanks RegardsWinanjaya

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have pix 6.3.i have an outside and an inside int.my inside network has public ip's so it does nat 0.there is one pc in the inside that has access from the internet, the problem is that often the connection to this pc from outside is not accessible ...

leeb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Originally posted in network infrastructure.I have a couple of 4250 IDS's. When running diagnostics on the IDS, the command and control network cards are running at "half duplex". How do I force this to full duplex. I am thinking that you have to get...

Hi,I am switching over to comcast later this month, and I use a pix506e. I wish to set up the vpn client but comcast has told me that they do not issue static IPs in colorado. They issue static public IPs in about half of the states they service. He...

xtech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes