Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I need some pointers on securing and some sample configs of have 2 remote offices connect and VPN to HQ office, let me tell you im new, and im just getting started in the PIXen world.And need some things confirmed, i have at each location PIX firewal...

jmartina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently updgarded to V4.1 on my 3005 Concentrator. I have setup a local user/group for authentication and successfully opened a WebVPN connection through my browser. Access to internal web servers and file browsing is fine. However I have tri...

aovp77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the approximate size (in bytes) for a typical RDEP message? I ask because we're setting up some remote IDS 4.x sensors and want to know how much network bandwidth we'll need to allocate for sending the alarm data back over WAN links...

iterrell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to identify which room number or pc's are part of a peer to peer network. For example, if I click on My network places, I get back a list ofand then on entire network, I get a list of names displayed to me. I would like to know which pc's...

rivitj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors