Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

i have a 3725 router with ids module installed. it is not currently being used but i am upgrading signatures as they come on. i have done some already. when i try and update to s66/s67 i get the following error:Broadcast message from root (Wed Jan 28...

ciscoacs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found a IP address on a scan that is out of my DHCP range and the subnet mask. There are only a router and a single computer on this network, yet I am getting three address on the scan. Where is this address coming from, any ideas?

kingcrt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed VMS 2.2 (all latest versions running). Now I have some troubles in implementing Secure Agent on the VMS server itself. As long as I activate the agent, it blocks all request from apache.exe an win32.exe to perl.exe on the VMS Serv...

m.rainer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to block all but specified ports outbound as well as inbound. I did this config in PDM and had it output to a web page.The PIX is not passing traffic ether way now.Building configuration...: Saved:PIX Version 6.3(1)interface ethernet0 aut...

One packet which contains a worm and the traffic is a legitmate one , hence my Firewall allowed the packet.My IDS detected the maliciousy activity and it is alarmed. I want automatically there should an ACL has to be formed in my Firewall/Router. How...

c.cochin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone. i know that the ios patch has been published by cisco,but i do not know where to search them and download? if or not need CCO number? how can i do if i do not with it

We are using PIX535 as HUB VPN Gateway.and PIX535 has VPN Tunnels with 10 VPN3000s.The Problem is as follow:We have servers(10.10.1.0/24) inside PIX535.After connecting Lan-To-Lan, the remote user behind the VPN3000 can't connect the only one server(...

jhbaek100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the purpose of using a access-list dynamic-extended ?Suppose i have a config like thisaccess-list 191 permit ip any anyaccess-list dynamic-extendedaccess-list rate-limit 1 1access-list rate-limit 2 2access-list rate-limit 4 4

ramdas_2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed IDSM v2 in my 6509 switch. I run a setup command and configured control interface and assigned an ip address to it. However, I can't ping it from any of my workstations. I did not apply any access-list to it. I think I know why I can't ...

I currently have 33 sites that have GRE tunnels which terminate at a central location in a hub and spoke configuration. Almost all sites have the IOS up to date and routers range from 1721's and 2600's to 3620's. I have been trying to come up with an...

Top Solution Authors