Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,My ISP line is connected to a cisco switch (Cisco 3524). From switch it is connected to Cisco ASA 5505 (7.2). I need to monitor and take the report of the network traffic. Is there anyway to do this?Ejaz

I have a DMZ guest network setup on our ASA 5505. In my DMZ ACL's, I have denied access to the local production network 192.168.1.0/24 located on the inside interface and permitted access to any other network. I set it up this way so employee devices...

Hi Guys, Happy New Year! I would like to know because I'm a bit confused about the 4011 and 4013 recognition that I received when I got my CCNA and CCNP in Security? Is that a certificate or just a recognition that we complete the training but we sti...

Hello,I need to encrypt the traffic between two sites connected by a ( dark) fiber. Besides VPN are there any way to do that? I have found that the compact version of switches can encrypt traffic but only to clients, not between them. Can you please ...

dannimca1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCNA security exam

my CCNA exam is going to expire on 2nd of January 2015. i am interested to take the exam of CCNA security in this month and hopefully will go for CCNP security after this.. i have some questions1) is there only one exam available 640-554 IINS ?2) if ...

I'm getting several of these errors on a daily basis. I've run 'login on-failure log' but I'm not seeing any failures in the logs. How can there be too many authentication failures when there are no authentication failures being logged? The full log ...

tristian1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes