Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

hi all,Can anyone tell me how compiled access lists make the descision on how they segment the access lists into the first level lookup tablesI am not looking for a PhD thesis on how it works but a general overview of how it decides and tabulates.reg...

Hi All:i had Catalyst 4503(SUPIV) and 10 unit older Hub , i think that's possible to do configure802.1X with multi-host in Catalyst 4503 , in other word i want to authentication per user , every user must beauthtication by ACS server so that the priv...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm testing IPSEC VPN, with the following IOS 12.3.1.The VPN is working but when I ping with packet size equal or bigger than 1500 byte the packet get dropped with the following error (when I debug crypto ipsec) *Sep 15 00:17:01.374: IPSEC(c...

9aamor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i´ve updated my pix from pixos 6.3(1) to 6.3(3).after the update, the pix drops dns requests on udp port 13568. but the dns requests use standard port 53. here are the logs . . .--> Sep 16 09:50:40 interface-outside.xxx.de %PIX-6-109015: Author...

mklimesch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,http://cco.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/mgmt-ctr-idsIs returning a blank page for me. Also, the PIX section and any other section for that matter seems busted. This has been going on for a day now. Does anyone plan on fixing this?Cheers,Ben

There are 2 patches : 108993-25 and 108528-23 which CiscoWorks (VMS 2.2) asks for upon installaion which arent in any of the install_clusters (Solaris 8 and J2SE Clusters). Are those 2 patches compatible with CiscoWorks? After originally installing...

emusican by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors