Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have several remote sites that have a pix 506e that connect to the headquarters office to a vpn 3030 concentrator. Currently we are using 3des encryption. I'd like to use AES 256. Do you have any sample configs using aes 256 from the pix point ...

atdhingr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'have à cisco sensor 4235, but i dont have with un soft for Director host (like CSPM or an other) . please do you have any idea how to admin to vein and admin alarm witout those softs( CSPM over win 2000). for exemple is winsyslog is adequate to the...

a.youssef by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up my PIX so that the traffic from the inside goes to the outside interface(being Pnat'd in the process) then connects to a statically mapped outside IP to a DMZ internal IP.Like,192.168.1.0(Inside network) -> 10.0.0.250(outside pat...

koaps by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been told that for the upcoming CCIE security lab, once they add the IDS sensor to it, will only focus on IDS device maanager and there will be nothing on the policy manager. Can anyone confirm this? And being new to IDS, is this also the ca...

We currently have a Pix520 , v5.3(1). It is setup with 3 interfaces (internal, external and the dmz) with NAT.We have another router that connects to the internet(not currently plugged to the PIX) that we are planning to use in case our ISP is down (...

Top Solution Authors