Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Under 3.x on the IDS sensor, I could just updated the signature set on the MC and it would then update the sensor. With 4.X on my sensor, I seem to have problems.. I finally wind up updating my sensor signatures manually, then have to delete it from ...

shave by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have all sorts of issues while upgrading from FTP and SCP and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade from the 4235's CD ROM. Doesn't seem like asking to much...."UPGRADE d:\..."Thanks in advance,Jim

jbrogan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's what I have. I have a variety of video conferencing platforms from polycom and tandberg. The machine has a private 10. address, which I have setup with a public address mapped on the outside interface of the firewall (PIX 515E 6.2.2). I can...

bdiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 2 sites connected via a PIX-to-Pix VPN. We are about to add a concentrator at one site which will provide access to all networks at both sites for remote clients. It has been my policy in the past to run all traffic to a site thro...

dmartino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have two public interface on concentrator. There is one interface on concentrator labled "External". I want to make this interface as public for another sites . Would that cause any thing on original public interface.

altaf007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Applied the following "open" configuration, and all seemed to be well. Then started experiencing problems logging onto a Windows 2000 domain (on vlan-7) from all vlan-x interfaces. The login problems were sporadic: the same users would have success o...