Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

For customers who have purchased IDSM-1 and CSPM 2.3.3i, it looks to me like the products become useless after Apr 2004, even if they upgrade to VMS.Signature Support ends:IDSM 3.0(x) (April 2004)andCSPM 2.3.3i? (Dec 2003)Is this correct? If so, i...

jeff.k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to connect to thru VPN to my PIX which is running on VPN.All my remote users is connecting using Cisco Secure client and since secure vpn clientis not supported on Win2k and XP,i'm planning to use Ciscp VPN client,how should the confi...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have succussfully to configure the PIX-520 firewall with the version 6.3(1).My Network is like this.There are 4 servers with public IP inside the DMZ zone, and I use the static command to let the servers inside the DMZ zone, can be accessed by the ...

To Whom It May Concern-I am trying to setup an IDS Sensor for monitoring VLANs on a Catalyst 6513 Switch running CATOS 12.1(19) GD (I think). The most logical solution seems to be setup a bi-directional SPAN session (Rx & Tx) with all the source por...

kbfromvt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I try to establish VPN connection between Cisco router and FreeS/WAN on Linux machine. On cisco 831 I have IOS 12.2 FW/3DES and on linux FreeS/WAN version1.96.I use preshared keys.On Linux side I receive this error : protocol/port in Phase...

dgregoric by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am running acs 2.3 on win nt4.0.i want to upgrade to acs 3.1.can i install it on nt4.0 sp6?i don't link win2000

p.plow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my name is Juan Carlos Torres and work for a Cisco distributor.We recieved a PIX515 that have presented the next error:assertion "1port||fport" failed:file"xlate.c", line 1075 thread name: pix/intf1(old pc 0x80078e6b ebp0x80CI35F8)I investigated ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry to sound elementary but I am using pix "classic" and want to block all incoming traffic using port 4444. The IOS ver is old 5.2(6)which uses conduit statments and not ACLS. Can I use command such as conduit deny ip port 4444 any any. Thanks in ...

I have an NIDS that monitors all the traffic to the Internet. Is there a custom signature that I can apply that will catch all of the internal machines with a possible infection of w32/blaster by looking for http connections to windowsupdate.com?

We are getting a few IDSM2 blades which would be managed by the security group while the 6500s themselves are managed by the network group. How can we configure the system so that the security group gets all the privileges for managing the IDSM2 whil...

msmitha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes