Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,We have PIX 520 in our organisation. When ever I do traceroute to any IP address, I wanted to see my firewall interface as one of the hop. Currently I am not getting my firewall interface's IP address in any traceroute hops. Is there any way to c...

devam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it posible to configure PPTP tunnel to work over PPPoE tunnel in IOS router and how can that be done, or maybe over GRE tunnel ??I think this is not supported on Pix firewall.R.

I have a PIX 515 and was wondering if the Cisco PIX allows blocking of downloads from P2P sites like Kazaa, Morpheus as well as blocking MP3 downloads.If this is possible how can this be done? Are there specific rules, ports or access lists I have to...

j.khandia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear list,I have generated at report from the security monitor report generator. The report, entitled “IDS Top Alarms Report” includes an alarm description “TCP Upper Port Sweep” once the report has been generated. If the security event monitor is ch...

Hello,I have an application that uses exclusively UDP (port 25441). I've placed the server on the DMZ, but it initiates a connection back to the internal client that made the request (i.e. out of state). Is there any way I can use a fixup or someth...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble getting the IDS MC to recognize that I've updated a sensor to S48. When I try to query the sensor it detects S48 installed (as does the CLI on the sensor itself) but when I click apply it states that "A lock can't be placed on Sen...

rrussell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have the firewall terminating PPTP VPN and still have the capability of the user accessing the internet. Right now when connected, they cannot access anything other than the VPN LAN. Can you either have them surf through the VPN o...

shane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes