Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently have an issue when our edge switch reboots the authentication sessions on the switch come back with "UNKNOWN" domain. The AAA server is marked as "alive" but these auth session stay in an "UNKNOWN" Domain and failed Authentication .Shouldn'...

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG
x00008037 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE Domain Unknown

We're currently doing a tech refresh and replacing older switches with 2960s and we're having an issue with our switches displaying UKNOWN when doing the command "sh auth sess". Here's an example of the command output. The switch I use in this exampl...

Hello Dears .There is a complex problem for me WITH Cisco Ise I have 400 pc conected wired , its authencation failed! on all pcs .after i checked live logs All PCS HIT IN MAB Auth ,NOT hit in dot1x Wired ,, i used native suplicant on pcs i need know ...

Hello Guys, One of my customers has the below posture requirements. 1. Check if a particular AV is installed, if not send an email to service desk and block the PC's network access. 2. Check for missing patches (by integrating with Manage Engine) and...