cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345 - No Internet Routing

jbanks27
Level 1
Level 1

I have a brand new RV345.  I have configured the WAN Port to have a public IP off of my main ISP router.  I have a VLAN1 / base address 192.168.1.0/24.  I can verify that there is DNS and other communications traffic from the TCP/IP services.  However, neither the diagnostics pages or my configuration computer can ping, route, or otherwise out to the internet.

What am I missing here?

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please Clarify here your connection :

ISP Roiter ----RV Router---Lan users ?

what is the WAN IP address you configured on RV

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ISP Router -> RV345 (108.236.84.122 / 255.255.255.248 -> Gateway 108.236.84.126

LAN1 - 192.168.1.0/24

DNS1 68.94.156.9 / 68.94.157.9

I've also used 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 as DNS.

I show established on the TCPIP connection status --- But no joy from diagnostics.

RV Models are bit GUI based nothing we can suggest, unlike command level test.:

we only suggest to re-visit config again step by step : ( at least from RV you able to ping 8.8.8.8 when you do testing ?)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/wireless/CB-Wireless-Mesh/kmgmt-2552-tz-total-network-configuration-RV345P-CBW-web-ui.html

if still not working, connect directly your laptop confirm is the ISPLink working before you go further. if Laptop works.

post the screenshot for us to understand, (or reset to factory and start over again as per the steps suggested above.)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Sujoy Paria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please check whether that public IP connectivity works fine upon terminating directly on a system (PC/Laptop) and whether any MAC binding configured on the ISP side. What is the current firmware version on the problematic router?