cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

while reading a multicast case study I read one of the requirement that should be asked is  : " how many groups are required while configuring multicast in network "  what should i imply with this statement ?

Sir Network environment is Router A <->L2 Switch <-> Router B Use fastethernet connection in the middle If in the FastEthernet config bfd interval milliseconds min_rx milliseconds multiplier interval-multiplier Whether it can speed up FastEthernet0...

jerryting by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone  !! Hope everyone is well !! I am looking into using route-map to remark traffic as the traffic enter the router LAN interface. I have the following configured. G0/0 ip policy route-map Set-IP-QoS   route-map Set-IP-QoS permit 20 match ip...

dtran by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm in the midst of wanting to move a school system off a 3750 switch in which i'm using qinq to connect 7 buildings.  I obviously preserve the vlans between the building.  I want to move these connections to an asr9010 which obviously uses ios-xr vs...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day to you all. I currently maintain a scheduled backup procedure for my IOS switches via kron. However we have some SG200 and SG300 devices about the place. Are there any builtin processes (like kron perhaps) in these switches that allow for au...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We're considering replacing our distribution switches (C6509-E) with C4510R+E Chassis. We're considering to get the IPBase license for these C4510Rs. I understand this license only provides the EGIRP Stub feature. Our current topology involv...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a few DMVPN sites with no separate Vrf for default routes or internet traffic. What we do  have is EIGRP running between the hub and spoke and only allowing internal networks to be advertised via EIGRP and  a static default route go...

I have 4 sites that are connected to each other over WAN links. The interface speeds are 100 Mbps, but the Wan link is only 20 Mbps. The sites do not have ip phones, but they are getting one Avaya control unit at each site. These control units will c...

Hello Everyone, I have to do a work Packet Tracer, it is about two buildings, A and B, Building A have 20 floors, each floor has 1 switch and 3 computers, and their networks or subnet are different. The building B have 5 Floors, same as A, it has 1 ...

Hello,  I hope someone can help. I need to create a temp solution whereby using two Cisco 897VAG with 4G sim cards where i can configure a VPN back to the main firewall to get the remote site on the main network, but also too load balance the users...

mawright1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure this:ip vrf TESTrd 65500:1route-target export 65500:1route-target import 65500:1bgp next-hop Loopback500on IOS-XR 4.3.0Does anyone know what is the equivalent command on IOS-XR?Maybe?route-policy TEST1  set next-hop 1.1.1.1 vrf...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card