cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I've been trying to figure out the best way to do this.  I have a number of customers who get their WAN connectivity through Fairpoint's ELAN offering.  The ELAN product just offers a communications pipe via an ethernet handoff to my CPE route...

benweber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about the shape average command on our 3845 router. Currently we have a 100 Mbps Opteman connection that we are upgrading to Gigaman. We have the policy configured as so:policy-map Shape100Meg class class-default  shape averag...

Hi,I am trying to get OTV up and running through VRF between 2 sites but it seems that the OTV-isis is not forming an adjacency. There is a dark fiber between the sites so no SP interference.2013 Sep 30 14:37:38.418027 isis_otv default [30596]: (Over...

Hello everybody,I've connected two Sites by xconnect through internet with ASAs IPVPN We have equal configuration on both sides like this:SiteA:---------------------Switch Cat4500:---------------------interface GigabitEthernet2/2/45 description Route...

Hello All,I am trying to create a policy map, that will match all my SAN replication traffic and limit that traffiic on the interface to 80 Mb/sec.          1. I have created the ACL.       ip access-list extended Gue-SAN-Traffic      permit ip 172.2...

Alex Li by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once the DR and BDR have been elected, the other routers (known as DRothers) will establishadjacencies with the DR and BDR only. All routers continue to multicast Hellos to the AllSPFRoutersaddress 224.0.0.5 so that they can track neighbors, but DRot...