cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a Catalyst 4506 backbone switch with multiple VLANs configured on it. The switch is the default gateway on the network and it does the routing. Default gateway of the backbone switch is a PIX 515E firewall which is connected directly to it...

Hello all,        I'm very new to the Cisco ASA world. I'm trying to access ASDM but everytime I put in the IP address I just get cannot display webpage: Here is the copy of my configuration...can someone tell me where I'm going wrong? ThanksASA Vers...

joeaviles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Router 881 with c880data-universalk9-mz.150-1.M7.bin IOS file. I want to upgrade to the latest IOS c880data-universalk9-mz.152-4.M2.bin. But when I upload the file, it appears the message The selected file c880data-universalk9-mz.152-4...

Hi All,We are in middle of merging another company with ours. All computers, printers and servers in that company are using public IP addressing, internally and externally. We are using private IP addressing internally and only public IP addressing e...

Hi,For a customer we want to deploy the Cisco ASR 901 and connect them to a E1 unframed connection. However I don't see in the documentation that unframed is described and I was wondering if the Cisco ASR 901 is supporting E1/T1 in unframed mode?(htt...

Hi Is there any way to add a class map entery between two existing entries. In other words, I want to add a class map at position 2 of the follwing list. Is there any way in cisco to do it without deleting the rest of entries ? like sequence number e...

kthned by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, anyone whom see this article.Can you explain to me what is the meaning for below prefix-list?ip prefix-list mgmt seq 5 permit 10.1.1.0/24 le 32if we doesn't state 'ge xx', and then it would be considered as 'ge 0', correct?. if so, above sentence...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my Accessing the WAN book, it says "HDLC uses synchronous serial transmission to provide error-free communition between 2 points". And on Wikipedia it says "HDLC frames can be transmitted over synchronous or asynchronous links". So does HDLC use s...

echipbk12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card