cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am running BGP with my provider and wanted to announce a /23 to them. We are not multihomed so we are using a private AS with them. They blackholed my traffic by injecting a static route in their network. They have that issue resolved however re...

Greetings: Confused. When I created the following ACL: access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 172.16.5.30 access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.7.136 access-list 150 permit ip 10.233.0.0 0.0.0.255 host 10.1.7.137 acces...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question regarding BGP Design.Here's my setup:BGP Enabled MPLS WANSite A is my primary location with all my servers and whatnot and it has internet connection via ISP-A. Site A advertises a default route to all other locations via defa...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any information/advice on how to perform the following setup:I have 2 networks running on the router: fa0/0 has a 29 bit subnet with 6 usable public IP addresses - one being used by the router, and another being used by an internal d...

I'm dealing with an odd issue affecting one of our laptops. The user initially reported an inability to access their docked laptop via Remote Desktop from a different machine on the LAN. After investigating the machine, we were unable to ping it, or ...

MrSeagull by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created two vlan on my access switch 2950 , connected to L3 3750 , i want to block icmp through access list in L3 please tell me how to do this. Its better if someone give me with commands.

kshridhar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a 1000 Card for my 7206VXR. I am looking for copper.I found the PA-GE but it appears that it will take a fiber gbic? Is that correct? Is there a copper gbic for this card?

We use 3845`s to terminate some branch offices with a IPSec/GRE tunnel.However ive noticed that when doing the stats on the onboard cryto card I get a error I can`t find any info on and wondered if anyone on here had come across it ? Errors: ...

achrich by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MTU

How is it possible a router sends 1448 bytes of ftp data (frame size is 1514) but not sending 1394 bytes of ftp data (frame size is 1460) over an ipsec tunnel, the router sends ICMP destination unrechable message to the source, the ipsec tunnel mtu i...

tmsundar81 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPLS deployment

Hi thereI am new to vpls and trying to get some design advice. We have vpls from the carrier and I am thinking of implement it with ospf as bgp need static peers.The offices are in US,Europe and Asia.I was thinking of two options:a) Setup OSPF local ...

mehsulsss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOur ISP would be providing us Local Loop(Ethernet Link) as P2P WAN Connectivity between our office and thier POP. The current bandwidth of the link would be 4mbps. For that we would be using cisco 2801 router. I would like to know that..what can be...

Guys,My 2600 is no longer connecting to the ISP or internet.I cannot see the dialer device working during startup off the router. Is there a way I can see the dialer and ask it to try again?Thanks in advance.

mkingcsnm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes