cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2821 with a VWIC-2MFT-T1 running a PRI. I would like to plug a T1 into the second port on this card am curious if this is possible. I've read and heard that with the single clock on these older cards, there could be issues... Can you conf...

kardos420 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I have cisco 2800 router 4 numbers i connected back to back using null modem cables and i connected two xp ipv6 enabled pcs and how can i configure the router and how can i configure the pcplz give me some examples.Thanks&REgardssrini

outward traffic is always from Ip 10.194.208.168, but the traffic from different subnet is from 10.194.208.105,is to be forwarde from 10.194.208.105 Default route for Lb is given as 10.194.208.190,i cant do the routibng in Server LB,Can i do this in...

Hi, I have two routers, R1 (S0/0-192.168.1.1 & Loopback-1.1.1.1) & R2 (s0/0-192.168.1.100 & Loopback-2.2.2.2). Now If I telnet R1 loopback 1.1.1.1 from R2, I am unable to do it. But if I use Loopback keywords as telnet source on R2, then I am able to...

Hi,Im looking at adding a Resilient IPTV source to our network, which will use the same Source/Group entries as the primary Source, in the anticipation of users failing over to this in event of primary source failure.Obviously under normal circumstan...

8c-stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN router at our HQ that we use for lan to lan gre vpn tunnels to our branches. The log file has been full of these errors for a particular branch for a long time. The branch is not complaining of connectivity issues because they have an...

I have a network with static routing enabled. We have remote offices that are connected to the central office via ethernet which is plugged directly into a 6509. There is a WAN VLAN and the port that the ethernet is plugged into is assigned to this V...

All,I'm a little confused about route map functionality with regards to the deny statement. Do the following all do the same thing?Ex. 1:access-list 5 deny 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.255access-list 5 permit anyroute-map TEST permit 5match ip address 5route-map TE...

Hi,We need to configure one to one NAT for two IP address and one PAT for all remaining IP pool. Can such one-to-one mapping configured in routers ( in ASA it is static (inside,outside).Inside- IP1 mapped to Pub_IP1 with overloadInside - IP2 mapped t...

please what is the actual/total memory on this switch.SW1#sh verCisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-IPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(35)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2007 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Thu 19-Jul-07 18:15 by nachenIm...

Dear ALLI am looking for a document or book for design ISP, i checked ISP essential on ciscpress but its old and do not talk about various things like DNS, cashes and etc.please let me know any document or book regards

I'm in the process of setting up a new domain and need to simulate a WAN without plugging any of the new servers into my existing network.What I'm looking to do to assist me in setting up the servers is to setup a Cisco 871W with port Eth0/0 as 192.1...