cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know where to find the throughput capabilities of a 7201's port adapter slot?For instance, I have a PA-GE card installed in slot 1 of a 7201 router and seem to have trouble getting past about 450 Mbps through it. I recall that I've seen ...

slandreth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guru's,I'm studying for my BSCI and trying to get to grips with EIGRP Stuck in Active. I understand the theory (I think) and according to the book "Cisco Press BSCI Third Edition" if you have a remote site with a FS pointing back to the core then ...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have router 2801 with IOS 12.4(3i). Configuration on router is dynamic NAT (PAT) for internet access and static NAT for SIP server. Every few minutes CPU goes to 100%, and the process responsable for that is IP INPUT (it uses 70% of CPU in sh...

All,Is it possible to create an applet that would monitor a remote ip address and then perform an action based on that reachability?What I have is something like this:RTRA->RTRB->RTRC->RTRDI want to be able to monitor RTRC's reachability to RTRD, but...

Hi,I have a question about BGP and WeightIf we have two uplinks and learn the below routes (uplink1 has weight 100 and uplink2 has weight 50)192.168.0.0/20 uplink1 weight 100192.168.1.0/24 uplink2 weight 50which uplink will be best for destina...

mehrdad by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A few times ago I enable `service internal` and then with a special command I show the product history and ( the most important thing ) if the router is refurbished and some comment about the reparation... Does anyone known this command ? Thank you! ...

Hi GurusI have a requirement where one of our partner is planning to connect to our datacenter using a dedicated leased line.As per our partner, they will engage a Leased line vendor for this. This vendor will terminate the leased line ( Single mode ...

AnthonyGZ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a simple question. In hub-spoke, would it be possible to configure all routers including hub as eigrp stub if hub does not to advertise spoke's subnets to other routers (outside of hub-spoke)? Could anyone please clarify it for me?Th...

nitass by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 100Mbps fibre ETEHRNET lINK between two sites A and B.Site A has Cat4006 and Site B has Cat3750 .We have VOIP traffic flowing between the sites as well.Last week the link was saturated and dropping the calls.Please let me know if there is an...

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain this message:Mar 9 11:49:17.608 GMT: bgp_cpu2timeout: seconds: 7500, slot: 1 for 5: 11% and 1: 13%I'm seeing it on a 2811 running 12.4(23) SP services. It suggests a CPU problem but a "show proc cpu history" shows the cpu util is ...