cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Att---> Cust A ---> Cust B --->Cust cWe are Cust A and we get service from ATT and we provide service to Cust B where they have ftp server and cust B provides service to Cust C and When cust c is trying to download a file from ftp server,, speeds are...

This is more of a design question than a technical question. I have inherited a network that uses BGP with two ISP's. Each ISP has an individual firewall (context) assigned to incoming traffic. We have a 6509 in our core that routes internal traffic ...

Hi, I am confused with WCCP direction. I have L3 switch. Content device is attached on E0/0 & desktops are connected on other interfaces,like e0/2, e0/3. Please help me about commmand "IP WCCP Web Redirect OUT/IN". IN direction will on E0/0 where Con...

Hello,I have dial back up configred on 871 with parameters below.871 Conencts to an AirLink Raven box which provides fixed wireless broadband.=======================================track 10 rtr 1 reachability delay down 70 up 70ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0...

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!After power off Cisco 877 erase startup config. This is output from console:"Erasing the nvram filesystem will remove all files! Continue? [OK] Erase of nvram: complete Router IOS Configuration Recovery is unsuccessful"After that it reloaded wi...

Resolved! OSPF area types

Hi,What is the difference between these two commands "nssa no-summary" and "stub no-summary"?Do both these commands acts as a totally stubby area and block all the LSA type 3,4 and 5 messages ?ThanksPrasad

Hi all! This are my nat staments, ip nat inside source list 111 ROUTEMAP_NAT pool publicips ip nat pool publicips 1.1.0.1 1.1.0.254 prefix-length 24 acess-list This is a pool of 254 IPs but i have 500 host, if the 500 host try to access internet at s...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with horrible performance on my WAN with several sites. My provider tells me that they are seeing my router recieve from the WAN at 100% utilization for about 5-10 seconds every 40-50 seconds. My MRTG and Netflow don't tell me mu...

Hi, I have three switches SW1,2 & 3, they are are connected with Trunk ports. I have Router R4 & R5 which is connected with these switches as following-R4(e0/0)->SW1(f0/0)& R4(E0/1)->SW2 (f0/0)R5 (e0/0)-> SW3 (f0/0)R4e0/0 is in Vlan 54 & E0/1 is in V...

Hi, I have to limit WWW Syn packet to 500Kbs. I am confused by CIR, be & be has been choosen like following --access-list 192 permit tcp any any eq www syncint f0/1 rate-limit output access-group 192 496000 4000 4000 conform-action permit exceed-acti...

HelloHas anyone tried to change an access link, carrying live traffic, to a trunk.I need to do this soon and would like to learn from others who have experience with this - is there a procedure out there or steps I can follow?This currently carries t...

Hello,We currently have a 2811 router with two 2 port T1 WICs. These are configured in a single IMA group as a 6Mb internet circuit.We would like to double our capacity by adding two more 2 port T1 WICs. From my reading, we can't create an IMA group...

jhowison by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes