cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

After few weeks the unity stops working.The Ip phone gives busy signal.When i restart the cisco unity server it starts working.I don't know the cause of problem.Please help!!!!!!!!

nishantmj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a T1 that is handed off with ethernet. I need to do QOS on the line for bandwidth sharing of two servers. Ihave configured the fa0/0 with a few policies but they all seem to be using the 100mpbs to base the QOS on. I have set the bandwidth com...

Hello,I have an eBGP peer with one of my customers, and we currently only send them a default route, using the default-originate command.When they reboot their router, the session drops of course, but when it comes back up, the session established, b...

We have recently implemented a new Class of Service policy on our MPLS router. I need to know an effective way to troubleshoot this, as when i do a "sho policy-map int XXXX", it does not show any packets being placed into CoS2, 3, or 4....Thanks

I currently have a Cisco 2851 router running the following IOSC2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(9)T We have two additional HWIC-4ESW cards installed in the 2851 router.The first card works ok as a layer 2 and 3 but the second card only works a...

I have point to point t1 and occasionally we go higher than 1.54 Mbps. Does a full T1 have any room to burst more than 1.54 Mbps?

fasih2012 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we are planning to add one more link between two location for the backup. right now we have VSAt connection with 256 Kbps. we are already running OSPF between these two location. the problem is that we dont have enough ethernet interface to connec...

guys can someone tell me what exctly Ip classless means....the word which is comonly used in books is discontiguous subnets .......can someone please tell me with easy example what discontiguous subnets or network means...thanks guys

Dear All,I am planning to upgrade IOS on MSFC card in 6500 catalyst Switch. but this Switch is having dual MSFC card, could anyone help in tell how to do it or please share the document for the samemodule out put is pasted below.----------Mod Slot P...

guys if we have two isp on one router.......so what is the way to send all routes to one isp and if it fails it shd go to other isp????

hello,i have two connection between headend and branch, how can i failover between two link using static route, managing admin. distance in branch router the returning path is not getting from headend if the primary link goes down.

Hi,Can somebody help me out please?? I am having a routing loop to this route 222.128.192.0/18.I have 2 eBGP routers multihomed to two isps. 1 isp connection to each router. when i do a show ip route to one of the router, it has a route the this n...

nojpt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is how to merge a new site which is MPLS VPN into existing WAN of 30 sites that are all linked with PIX IPSec tunnels. This new SiteC needs to use an application server on SiteB and get to a mail server on SiteA. Internet traffic initiate...

garilynni by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes