cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We're converting our existing connections to an MPLS based solution. We run bgp with our provider.We're going to be installing wics in the existing routers that will be connecting into the new run. I'm going to set these wics to support the new conne...

In my OSPF lab, all routers have a Loopback 0 interface with the address 222.1.x.1; where x equals the number of the router's letter (RouterA=1, B=2, etc).I have a backbone area of Routers E, F, G, and H; all connected via tokenring and all on subnet...

Hello,I couldn't find whether this module can be used as a central site DSL device(the client function is sure). This is needed to directly connect to Cisco router equipped with HWIC-1ADSL modules. I was using by now two Zyxel modems, but there is a ...

glakovski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I would like to ask you an strange situation we saw in a router Cisco 3725 with IOS 12.2(15)T17.With all the config saved, when we reloaded the router all the config of the crypto-map dissapeared. Just the crypto-map, the rest of the config st...

Hi allHere's a scenario, I have two remote sites connected to HQ via an MPLS network. HQ has 200Mbps and the two sites both has 10Mbps links. Ping from HQ to HK (hong kong) is 180ms avg and ping from HQ to KL (kuala lumpur) is 121ms. Found that appli...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT issue

I have a sytem on my LAN (192.168.100.1) that needs to be accessed from WAN, my inside global is (200.200.200.1/29). How do I define the NAT config?ip nat inside source static 192.168.100.1 200.200.200.1or ip nat ouside source static 200.200.200.1 1...

I have 2 2621 Routers and these two were connected via 2 serial links (2Mbps per link). I want to know is that how can I share a traffic between those two so it can sum up a total of 4Mbps. What is the best way to configure this ? Hoping for your pro...

Hi,One of my customer is facing strange issue.Total BW of the link is 20 Mbps 1:4,Customer is using full BGP route from service provider.Below is the config customer is having....As per customer BGP itself is taking 6 Mbps .....router bgp 16838 no s...

Hi,How can i setup route-map for this situation:On 1841 router i have leased line link to ISP, and ISDN link for special purpose, and user on LAN. (one source to two destination)Users must be able to access to both link at anytime.There is picture of...

can i configure 802.3ad for 2 gig ports on cisco 2851 router.Cisco 2851 router connected to 2 different L2 switch with each gig port and each L2 switch is connected to firwall on vertical link.i want my both firewalls and router in single subnet...