cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Sir,Please give us solution on following requirement. We want to purchase MPLS VPN link of 32Mbps. But from BSNL we get 2Mbps X 16lines. But I want this Bandwidth in a single Pipe. Is it possible? Which router is suggestible? nsuratwala@gmail.com

I have a block of static IP addresses given by my ISP. They say I should be able to assign a static IP address like the one below and be able to connect. However I am not. I also tried to change the static route to point to the DG and still no joyThe...

Hello,I have a Cisco 3845 with a Configuration register set as 0x2102.A boot variable set to:boot-start-markerboot system flash c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T.binboot system flash c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.123-14.T6.binboot-end-markerand a flash fi...

1dkelly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 1841 router, and IOS is in the 32 mb flash memory. We want to have 128 flash mem, but if take out 32 mb flash memory, and insert the 128 on it, the router boots to rommon mode, how can i upgrade the ios to the new flash memory. Please help!

kzhen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I have a small question about PBR or an alternative. Right now our edge router has 2 links to seperate ISPs. The first is a T1 to Verison and the second is a DSL link to Verizon. I also have a cable connection ready to go in the build...

What is the reason for identifying the DNS name resolver in the perimeter router's config? The DNS name resolver server"s IP is indicated in the MS domain controller/Active Directory. Could someone xplain the utility of placing the DNS name server i...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a reference guide or complete documentation on all the CATOS commands and what they do for a 6500..can someone give me a link so I can download it..thanks!appreciate the help

ud0508500 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In site A, I have a cisco 3845 with a two T1 (WAN) betwe is the show intAttached are the end point show interface and sh queue.On the Mpls site the is just massive latency , packet drop, how can I fix thies problem, could it be a telco problem?

I have cisco 2821. I want to change the IOS for my testing purposes. I have download the IOS but unable to to load the IOS.I am getting sometimes permission error and sometimes no sufficient place.it is not giving me the option that delete the old IO...

Hello All, In an attempt to install a 3640 series i encountered the following which hampered the installation, any help how how to go about it?.Do not start the sending program yet... File size Checksum File name 3203147...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes