cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,Let's say we have an NBMA network (e.g. Frame Relay) and we configure NBMA mode on it.I found in CBT Nuggets that there must be full-mesh connectivity in an NBMA mode in order to have IP communication between all routers.However, Cisco Student ...

Resolved! IPv6 and ACLs

on my home 2651 I have IPv6 running but just out of curiosity I tried telneting to one of my home router's IPv6 addresses and it workedbut I have acls limiting telnet to 10.0.0.0/24 so ho do I make an acl for ipv6?

Hello Experts,I am working for an ISP. We have 2" VPN "RR" deployed in the Network.All the Routers across the Network are having VPNv4 Session with both the RR's.Few of the ASBR Routers do not contain "next-hop self" in their BGP session with VPN RR....

Hi AllIOS BUG?My 3750E, as part of a stack crashes as soon as i try to set port with WEB-GUI as long as "logging" is enabled (notify syslog not activated).After disabling logging, the switch works fine.Out-of-the-box configuration, vlan, name, Passwo...

Hi,Using internet connection and different vlans on 3560 L3.e.g Vlan2,Vlan3,VLAN4...VLAN10.Now looking forward to limit bandwidth on each VLAN.Say if its 1024 connection then 100Kb on VLAN2,150Kb on VLAN3,250KB on VLAN4 and so on...Kindly suggest any...

sushil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a possible requirement to support a 4 Mbps V.35 connection on an existing 1841 router. I believe that the existing WIC-1T card is limited to 2 Mbps regardless of platform, is that correct?Can this be accomplished with a WIC-2T card? I know t...

7r-badami by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 with a 1T WIC connected to a 2521's async serial port, however the status on both ends for the interface is always "down/down".I've ruled out the cable being bad by connecting it to serial0 (sync port) on the 2521 and it went right up. ...

mlaforest by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a stack of 3750E (2 switches) and need to upgrade the software image. I understand that I generate the licence file using the PUK code however i am wondering when i load the licence file will it unlock both the master and the slave in the ...

Hello All, For a reason i can not understand my router 2511 just got stucked as seen in the following output. Pressing enter to proceed yield no result.I trust that looking at this config, someone will be able to help me out, even if i have...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have two site with distance of 10 km (sea between).I use a primary link with BR350 (wifi bridge) and I have installed a redudancy link with adsl and DMVPN, the redudancy is provide by OSPF routing.I use on main site a 4500 and 1811 (dmvpn), remo...

HiI want to enable "fallback global" feature on the PE-CE IP interface.I have a request:I want enable this option, the PE simultaneous can performs two different lookups when a packet arrives from the CE. One lookup is in the IP routing table of the ...