cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Im troubleshooting an issue within my network.I can ping a destination within my routerbut I can not trace to it.My trace just fails along the pathI was under the impression thatboth trace and ping use ICMP packets?

Hi,Any one has any idea on how to get the X.21 running at the protocol level using a G.703 interface.One of our partners wants to deliver us a n E1 with X.21. What do i need to bring this up and running.regardsSubra

subra4u by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've two 2800 series routers, one ADSL and one Leased Line. Two 515E Firewalls connected to each one. They are then connected to an L2 switch (2960G) for aggregation to two L3 Core switches (3750). I want all my traffic to use ADSL and all my mail (s...

sajjidkhan by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a question that I think may not be uncommon. I have several customers that are connected into my dataceneter. I was wanting to limit each of their connection into our network, to regulate our own bandwidth. I would want to setup so...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear networkers:I have four 2Mb bandwidth from my service provisder.they terminated on four G.shdsl modems seprately.how can I merge them together and user 8Mb bandwdith?regards

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Understand it needs to change the DSL modem to operate bridge mode when connecting to Cisco 1812 router via pppoe or pppoa. We will purchae a cable modem with one static IP addressin our company soon. I am not familar with cable modem. Should cable m...

kzhen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allI have eight 2 Mbps link from Telco (g.shdsl) total sum = 16 Mbpsright now every 2Mbps is terminated on a G.shdsl modem,I want to merge all the 2 Mbps togther..according to number of links any idea please.

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to mirror two ports at a time on a cat os 6509? We have 8e6 filtering tool and the way it works, we span the port where our isp is connected and block unnecessary web contents. Now we have two firewalls one primary and standby and the ...

bauti1428 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card