cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am unable to decide which to buy CiscoPIX515E or ASA 5520.I am supporting 100users which can increase to 200+.also want firewall capabilities as well as ssl VPN features.can someone suggest?ThanksSubhrodeep

Hi all,I am experiencing an inconsistent authentication issue with PPP CHAP on a 1721 with 2x WIC-1ADSL, PPPoATM and MLPPP. IOS is 12.4(7).After a great deal of debugging etc. I am confident that the issue lies with the CHAP auth against my ISP. If t...

tomranson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please find attached scenario and let me know whether this will work.I have a single router and 2 ISP's from the same provider. In the attached scenario, can i achieve auto-redundancy and inbound and outbound load-sharing.-Sai.

saimbt by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts i have problem with one of my wan router seeing lot of unknow ip's (looks like its virus traffic) but i am unable to track this ip's and which host , device is generating this traffic the sample below .does anyone come accross this problem...

I noticed that the bridge-group command is unavailable for tunnel interfaces on a cisco 3640 router. Is there any way to build a bridge over a cisco tunnel interface? It has to be lan bridge because its going to be a backup connection for a DR site...

I have multiple subinterfaces (56K) on a single T1. We are implementing frame-relay traffic shaping and we have a CIR 28K. My Question, When applying the service policy to the frame-relay map I get the following error " requested bandwidth 8 (kbps)...

metzj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I seem to be getting this error message everytime I reload the router.amd_flash_cmd(): timeout on erase sector commandenvironment write to NVRAM failedI deleted a file from flash sslclient, and since then it's been happening.Any advice? Thank y...

ken.chua by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,SDM will not start. It stalls out on the launch page. Just says loading Cisco SDM. Please wait...I'm upgrading numerous routers to the 256MB flash. Then I'm pre-installing the IOS, and SDM to the new flash using a spare router. On the very first...

CiCisco router on one side, Zebra running ospfd on freebsd 6.2 on the other, Ethernet interfaces. First 30 seconds all is good, then everything stops for a split second and it's good again, this repeats continuously. I see this on the Cisco side bu...