cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

This past weekend, our 7200 series router crashed hard twice. Even when we plugged a console cable in, we couldn't see anything. Rebooting solved the problem, but to do that, we had to have someone drive about two hours one way to do the rebooting. I...

uptccisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP and PBR

Hi,enclosed the network config. we have three networks behind the BGP router. We let the BGP to find the best route for outbound traffice in router 1 (bgp router gateway).however, we must force one server always goes to "ISP A". the R1 config is foll...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The last month or so we have had some issues with our 7200. All theprotocols(LDP,OSPF,sometimes BGP) appear to bounce with dead timersand the CPU goes up to 100%, weird thing is that it happens during off-peak hours (Sunday, early morning weekd...

ACL

Hi,I config the ACL as following:access-list 165 permit tcp any eq telnet anyhowever, we cannot telnet. what is missing? thanksBest regards

leungcm by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I?m running BGP using local-preference to determine the best route for each package (no weight is used). If I create a new route-map in one of my routers with the highest local preference pointing to one of my ISP (no other statements configured ...

erodrigue by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Right now we are using 3640 router with the following modules1.PRI2CE1B2.PRI1CE1U3.2FE2W with WIC2T4.SERIAL 8A/SWe are in replacing the router with 3845.If we replace the router what about the modules whether can we use exsisiting moduels wi...

What command is used to configure a router interface as a DHCP client, eg on an Ethernet LAN.Commands such as :-interface fa 0/1ip address 10.0.1.5 255.255.255.0configure a static address, but what commands will make the interface obtain an IP addres...

rossua994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dear alli have a cisco 3845 router with nm-1ce1t1module. the module is fine but when I pulg it to my router, it doesnt work!!even the led on module doent turned on.the ios version is not my problem cause i have the latest one.

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Attached is my topology. I am injecting default route into area 1 from R1 with cost 10 and from R2 with cost 40. In that case, will both default route be in area1's database ?OR let me know, which default route does R5 takes and which one does...

I have a 2821 set up as a WAN router to the Internet. It currently has four T1 lines and I need to add more. What sub assembly do I need to buy to slot in more T1 WIC cards? And what is the maximum number of T1 lines I can support on the 2821 befor...

rapassano by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this belongs in a new post as it is seperate from my internet connection issue (as now I'm connected)Basically what I would like to do is build a network out of my 7 machines (macs, pc's, and linux boxes). Criteria:I would like to have security i...

kayasaman by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've recently bought a Cisco 2500 to test with off of an online auction site. The first 2 days I had it powered on and did some basic config on it and everything was fine. I left it powered on over the weekend and when I checked it on Monday...

geewizz09 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to be moving away from our current WAN isp and moving from Frame-relay with eigrp to an MPLS network with BGP. All our remote sites use cisco 1841 routers and currently we have gre tunnels between all sites. Due to the sensitivity of dat...

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes