cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm getting this error while i look into router logs..There is nothing to wrong with memory and router has enough free memory to support such features.*Jul 27 23:17:39.516 PKT: %SYS-4-CHUNKMALLOCFAIL: Could not allocate chunks for CEF: arp throtTo...

jahilnt10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! eigrp

Why does my Cisco 3662,3841, catalyst 3750s send EIGRP information to address 224.0.0.10?

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to know about the 7206 and 7204, i know that 7200 + 6 .. this six 6 repreesnt 6 slots and 4 slots..but wht is the VXR ..???????? can any one explian it.regards

I am looking at redoing our current WAN design. Right now we have VPN connections from PIX boxes to each location. As you can imagine it is very messy trying to configure tunnels to each location. I am looking for the best solution that would help me...

ccoombs by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a GRE tunnel built between a 1801 router and a 3725. Servers on both ends are running 802.3 encapsulation. If i do a sh ipx servers on the 1801, i see a full listing o of IPX devices throughout the network. The problem im having is, users si...

btrice by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! eigrp over atm

Hi,i have what i think is an eigrp issue as the atm connecivity seems to be fine, no output from "debug atm error", or possibly ios incompatibility. anyway my troube is between a 3640 running ik9o3s-mz.123-16 ios and a 2821 on AdvEnt124-11.t1. all wa...

rekdal163 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 different SHDSL models with Ethernet Interface of 2 Mbps Bandwidth.Which is the most preferable Cisco solution to bundle the above and result to a single, 6 Mbps Bandwidth?Thanx in advance

Hi,I have a little doubt, it'll be appreciated if somebody can help me. I want to connect my network of /22 pool through two different ISPs. I want one part of my network traffic to flow through 1 gateway and rest through another 1. Also if there is ...

I would like to allow outside world to access (smtp) on port 587 instead of traditional port 25. For outlook exchange 2007 server. *** Port 995 is for incoming traffic which replaces standard POP3 port 110.Please let me know what I need to do and how...

Dear sir,one of my customer is having 2621xm router and 2821 router in this 2621xm we have FXS module and 2821 we have fxo 2port module.my customer requirement is he was having icomm epabx i configurd both the routers and iam able to ring that fxs ph...

hi,I have 2 units of 7206VXR routers and 25 units of 6509 Catalyst switches in my datacenter with redundancies.But, spanning tree loop happened in the LAN causing the entire LAN to go down. Can I know how should I design the network to avoid this thi...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a client that has a dsl connection. want to get a additional cable connection and have the router split the internet traffic to the cable, and all other to the dsl. what would be the best router/firewall setup?

cagfinan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card