cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a problem with several Cisco 3825 and a VWIC-2MFT-E1DI module installed.When yoe connect 2 E1 links (channeled) on the interface there is an increasing number of CRC errors and also a loss of pings.After installing 2 moduls and putting...

I tried configuring an isdn wan connection recently and after inputting all the necessary data such as the isdn switch type, dialer list, the ip adds. of both bri0 interfaces and then manually mapping the ip adds to the corresponding telephone nos., ...

Hi, I have a router Cisco 871+ for Ethernet Access 1Mbps.However for the past few months, I have been encountering intermittent network disconnection at least twice a month. I have checked with my ISP - they have performed some circuit test on their ...

ryanl7779 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have an 1841 router eith a WIC-1B-U V2 card installed and not yet configued. The router also holds 2 WAN Ethernet connections through its FastEthernet ports Fa0/0 and Fa0/1.I need to know where to start to have the following configuration...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All!I am not sure what the CF-Adapter-SP on the WS-SUP720-3B is and is it a bit of hardware connected to the SUP720 or is it part of software. Also, I had been told that the presence of the CF-Adapter-SR on the SUP depends on the spec of the SUP7...

Dearsir,one of customer is having 2821 router in head office and with 4 k.m range he was having branch office like that he was having 5 remote locations.in all locations hawas taking vpn lines to connect mpls network .now head office he was using 28...

Hello, Professionals I need to shape every ip address from /24 network to 10Mbit/s ingress speed. How to do this without write 253 ACL (one for every ip). I am sure there must be a more efficient way to do that... Please help me. Thanks ,...

There are two 7206 in two cities. Each has PA-STM1.Connecting two 7206 to each other is done via SDH, then PPP Multilink bundle with 8xE1 in it was set up. It is maximum quantity of E1 for multilink interface. So, I have 16mbit/s link.I want to expan...

Hi,I have been a bit confused, I have borrowed a friends book:CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide Third Edition by Clare Gough.Now I see on cisco press a different 3rd Edition with similar title as recommended for the 642-901:CCNP 642-901 BSC...

From this doc: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps700/products_tech_note09186a00801c8c4b.shtml#supported Burst?defines the maximum number of tokens that the bucket can hold at any one time. To sustain the specified traffic rate, burst ...

Hi all,I have cisco 1800 series router ,we need to configure 3 serial (v.35 ) input each of 2mbps data coming from service provider to configure to use 6 mbps circuit , and the routing on eigrp to connect two branch offices, Can anyone help out , how...

Hi,My router clock time and router's interface time is showing different. I mean, when i m checking the show log command,interface's up and down time is not matching with the router's clock time. Suppose the interface has just now come up, it is show...