cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My SP has provided me with a balanced E1 terminating as RJ-45. I have a router with a WIC-1T.Is there any way to connect this up, I can't seem to find a cable that will do it?

Hi All - please help before I am getting insane. I have the following routerCisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3745-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.3(8)T10, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(6r) [cmong 6r], RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)...

enc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!..I have several 56k frame-realy sites that have an 805 router. The 805 routers replaced old 3com Netbuilder routers, although the circuit did not change at all. I used to be able to drive these circuits at 56k, but since the introduction of the ...

2tramsay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have problem . i m uploading IOS via Ronmon but error are as follow. Frist status is ::: System Bootstrap, Version 12.0(2)XD1, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc. TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info AS...

we have two STM-1 card (PA-MC-STM-1SMI) on 7606 router.One STM-1 is configured by ISP1.Now , the other STM-1 card is to be terminated by another ISP2.But ISP2 will be using on 20 channels and remaining 43 channels will be wasted.Now, can those 43 cha...

minimintu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can anyone summarize the size limit(both max and min) for the following PDUs:1.Ethernet Frame2.IP 3.TCP4.UDPKindly give for both headers and data.Thanks,Vijay

vpalania by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I wish to know why OSPF is not using any L4 protocol(I know its encapsulated in IP),but see BGP is using TCP, also RIP is using UDP.But why OSPF is encapsulated in IP ?Thanks,Vijay

vpalania by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to find a compleat list of all IOS naming features (each word and what it says. with the hardware requirements for them) but i cant seem to find it.can anyone help me please.

gleeb1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all,i want ot connect my one device which is having one async port to my router at AUX port...it means what ever data generated by device will given to router aux port now i want to diver this data to my router serial port and want to make a...

Hi all,Kindly go through the attached picture.In that i have some questions to ask:1.After VL is established between R2 and R3 through A1,whether router R1 uses R2 to reach Area 1 or R3 to reach Area 1.2.What happens if all interfaces on R2 is disabl...

vpalania by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been given the task of setting the following upa 40Mbps CIR and a peak of 60Mbps on a FE interface.Having read here about the BC value and seeing that I want a 50ms time slice, I have done the following:40mbps = 41943040 bits41943040 / 20 = 20...

wjackson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone explain ,why the control field in the 802.3 format and PPP frame format is 03..?Thanks in advance..

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have ntp running on a pc with syslog.both, the pc and the router have the correct hourrouter:router#show clock22:06:51.613 EDT Sun Mar 5 2006[root@pc~]# dateSun Mar 5 22:06:51 EST 2006but then I check my syslog this is what I have.Mar 5 22:06:...