cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to configure eBGP between two routers, the routers are not directly connected to each other but have reachablity via static routes. I have configured the bgp neighbor-ship between the two routers and it's up. On the routing table of t...

Hi All, I've the project to create the internet link for the critical application , The requirement is have 3 ISP redundant following with the below picture.- In normal situation the the traffic from PRD will connect internet with route1- If route1 d...

2020-08-11 11_11_47-connection diagram - diagrams.net.png
msompong1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone, Recently we have decided it was time to start using a Cisco ASR for all of our routing. Everything we use is Cisco for networking, that feeds a Ubiquiti wireless network. We used a Cisco 3750x previously for routing, and all worked grea...

I have a PnP server and I had some routers today give a WORK-RESPONSE with Error Code 1816. Other PnP errors typically come with error messages explaining what the error means, but this one doesn't.Is there a resource of PnP error codes from Cisco? F...

sherrick by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have the following problem:Internal network cannot contact a specific network device, Vodafone Gigacube (Huawei B528), connected to another ASA interface. My Setup:One Cisco ASA 5512One ASA interface (1) used for internal network with IP ran...

ivanlaszik by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RIB-in --------------> RIB --------------> RIB-outQ.1. If you receive a route with local preference propagating into RIB-in then what is the local preference of route from RIB-out?Q.2. If you don't receive a route with local preference propagating in...

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to successfully configure traffic shaping on a Cisco 3650? I am trying to shape my 300Mb internet pipe for 250Mb for internet traffic and 50Mb for vpn traffic. Is there a simple way to limit bandwidth on the 2 interfaces or would...

Pls, find the attached doc for reference. Pls, help me solve the questions given below.Q.1. Both router R1 and R2 are sending same traffic to R. However, I want to bias only one of them (Either R1 or R2) and receive traffic from them. From the perspe...

Aneek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we upgraded to a 1Gb ISP connection and discovered that our 2911-k9 does not support that throughput. This might be a dumb question (I’m a newbie), but is there an HWIC that we could add to the 2911 that would add to enable it to scale. If so, wh...

tnayak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card