cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm wondering what free tools others have used to build network maps or advice on what's the best kind of design. We have multiple sites along with our headquarters and two data centers.  Thanks,

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing some strange behavior when trying to join a multicast group using specific sources. Here is my setup: 172.16.32.73 -> SG550XG mcast group 232.0.0.3 If I join the group in exclude mode without specifying a source list,...

Lionel_D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm trying to wrap my mind around what a SVI technically "is" and as such I'm stuck on the question of how routing via a SVI technically works, i.e. by what process does the SVI determine the actual physical port out which to send the data?...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get a PPPoE config working on an 1841.  Running c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3i.bin . I tried c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.151-4.M4.bin but it has even less protocol options. I used a walkthrough but it suggests the following fragment which doe...

We need to implement uRPF in our network. I was hoping someone from the Community could provide their insights from their experience. - Is there a significant impact on the CPU from turning on uRPF?- Due to the potential CPU impact should it be confi...

ChuckMcF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking to deploy a setup using an IR1011 and IC3000 modem plus gateway combination. We would like to have the IC3000 unit run modbus/serial out of it and know this is possible on the IR1011 but unclear on the IC3000. Can the IC3000's "console"...

Hello I have a router connected on the network provider router. Behind my router, I have a firewall and a switch. My router (Ge0/0/0) is connected on the provider network with OSPF configured between both routers. The interface G0/0/1 of my router is...

Jerome C. by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am trying to remove a class map off of a router, when I do it tells me the class map is being used. So I go to the policy map where it is applied and type no class class-name it accepts the command but i try to remove the class map again a...

bsciarra1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, we want to know if a BGP session between an FTD and an ISR can be established supporting additional-paths capability. We tried BGP session with additional-paths capability between two ISRs and it is working properly. Many thanks

the router is able to get a DHCP address but once expired it will not renew itself. in order to renew the DHCP lease, NAT has to be disabled, it will then pull an IP, and NAT re-enabled for internet connectivity.  any help would be greatly appreciate...

hezrony96 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently taken on the care of some ISDN routers that are within the organisation I work for. My knolwedge on ISDN theory and configuration is very limited. From my understanding these routers use an ISDN 30 circuit (E1 line), so they should be u...

BVC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes