cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm setting up 2 ASA's in failover mode (active and passive)  g0/0 is my wan (public IP)g0/1 is my lan (local IP)g0/5 is the lan failover (local IP) Do I need a secondary IP on all of those interfaces or just on the lan failover? Also for the state f...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded our internet services from 100MB to 500MB. We manage the router for this connection and currently have a Cisco 2911 router for connectivity and we are unable to get more than 160MB throughput. We are wondering if we can get more ...

dgillam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello,We have a Cisco 1921 with the below configuration. We are testing our AT&T cell card in the MC7354 modem. It's up and running great at the moment. We are using an ikev2 VPN back to our datacenter. The only service on this router is the AT&T serv...

we have  two ISP with running Open shortest path (ospf) ( Layer 3 Switch - ISP Customer Edge router )  and BGP ( ISP Router)  at HUB location.From HUB location multiple Spoke location connected with single ISP. so spoke location can connect respectiv...

cciesubbu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can anyone help me with shutting down an virtual interface, Vi2.1062? Somehow the PPPoE session created two interfaces and I can't see how or correct the error. I also cant post the runnin-config, we've got over 40.000 customers, so it's simpl...

m.x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I am presenting microcuts on my LAN, I found this log on the switch% STP-W-PORTSTATUS: e12: STP status Forwarding. I took a capture with wireshark but I can't understand what is happening.Could you please help me interpret the capture...

lricov011 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue with Internet, currently using a Cisco router 881W to connect to WAN. Have limited to no internet for a week now. Router connected to Spectrum Cable modem.  Have a pack of 5 Static IP addresses from Spectrum. We have had no issues for +3 years ...

alb000001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got two ASA 5515 units both with ASA Version 9.12(1) and ASDM 7.12(1) and am trying to get them setup in Active/Passive failover mode. I am unable to get the Wizard to even open on ASDM. Any ideas? One is set to factory defaults and the other ha...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,  I have to ISP as well one ASA I wanna to create a load-balance between the two link.I can do it in Cisco Router like thisip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.1  1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 20.0.0.1  1 In this situation I order the router to load ba...

Hello, my company is expanding into a now colo and we've decided to build the network around a cisco ISR4321k9.I have experience with configuring cisco switches (mostly catalyst) so I have some foundation knowledge, but when it comes to routing, I'm ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card