cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I have setup a VPN site to site between 2 firewall (one cisco and one sonicwall). On my site A, I have a sonicwall with 2 local LAN (10.1.1.0/24 and 10.2.2.0/24) On my site B, I have a Cisco firewall with 1 local LAN (172.18.0.0/20)   ...

leodeQC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I need help with GSM Modem for Cisco RV130W router. In documentation was write about modems which are very old in this time, and which has very low speed's nowadays.So, do you know something about compatible 4G GSM Modems with this rout...

pnow by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two switches on our network which is unreachable when pinging from our servers.   Switch is on 192.168.5.x/24 subnet Servers is on 192.168.1.x/24 subnet   The setup is ASA --> SW1 --> SW2 --> Servers. (See diagram uploaded)   Our goal is to m...

DaveU by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! static route track

Hi All,can i track ip 15 hop away from source?please check attached file******************from the router after the cloud **************ip sla 10icmp-echo 10.0.0.10 source-interface loopback1request-data-size 1000tag ** ping 10.0.0.10 **threshold 100...

Hi, I have a Cisco 870Va router. There are two WAN connections from different ISPs. I need to create a LAN for each connection. Both will have their own DHCP server and each will use a different WAN. So LAN1 will use WAN1 and vice versa. Where I am s...

Hi All, I have ASA5540 and working fine, but our server provider migrate our server with ASA5540 to other infra and they provide me new VLAN, so I appreciate if anybody can help me to make changes on my cisco firewall, they change my WAN port to Vlan...

Hi All,Please suggest to me. Right now i'm observing bgp hold timer expired on my router. Current config:ip mtu 1476ip tcp adjust-mss 1460  If i changes the Mtu mss size it will works or not (any suggestion) myRouter(config-if)# ip mtu 1476myRouter(c...

Hi everybody,   today I did some troubleshooting on customer site.  Following setup:  - L2 Multicast, one source and multiple end-devices on the same vlan  - inbound ACL on the core-VLAN-interface that only permits certain traffic (DNS, DHCP, ...)   ...

Hi all, I've got an FTTC connection on Dialer 1 which works fine but that line has 3 public IP's with it, let's say 100.100.100.100, 100.100.100.101 and 100.100.100.102 and i've added the dialer with the IP of 100.100.100.100 and then 101 as a second...