cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Can somebody please help me understand why the below LSA doesn't have the "Adv Router is not-reachable" message above it? The Advertising Router IP (172.26.100.2) is in a separate VRF and not in the same RIB as the  OSPF process.      router#show ip ...

user101111 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to filter a host route(/32) with an IP prefix-list. I will use it on OSPF  distribute-list inbound.   Right now I am using an access-list and it working. However, the list is getting longer.     router ospf 1 router-id 192.168.19.2 area 0...

hello , i have a problem i implemented hsrp protocol in the two router we have fiber and when fiber goes down we switch to the anouther router by using hsrp it works fine when the link showing in the pic in red bcs the line goes down so the router st...

Hi, As a recent CCNA R&S graduate I'm still a bit confused when it gets to extended ACL's combined with static NAT.So I got this question; If you create an extended ACL and you use this command:permit ip 10.0.0.1 0.0.0.0 any All protocols are permitt...

m.x by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this topology, both Router233 and Router234 receive def route from other network via BGP Those default routes are sent to R1. R1 anonunces the def route received from one link to the other. Def rotue received from Router233 is sent to the other Ro...

OSPF.jpg

I got this question from a co-worker and I don't have a good explaination for it.When looking at "Show itnerface tunnel #" what/where does the first MTU refer to (in red) and where does it pull that default from? On physical interfaces it is the phys...

Hello,I need some clarity with reference to BGP route dampening. Few days ago some audit reports suggested that the Internet facing routers that run BGP with the ISP need to be configured for route dampening. Now when I am reading some documents I ca...

I could not find  docs from Cisco about how to configure qos  on cisco 3650 switch.  what are the commands to enable qos in global configuration? how to trust dscp in an interface?   my switch is WS-C3650-48PQ. the software is 03.07.04E.   THANKS, Al...

Hello, i have a situation -- deployed iWAN with a hub and a transit hub. one of the site with WAN links - MPLS & Internet (both on different routers) we are getting constant packet loss on MPLS link but still all my traffic does not shifts completely...

I have a Cisco 2911 router and a Juniper SRX550. The Cisco 2911 is directly connected to the Juniper SRX550. I can ping both networks from either routers.When I connect to https://172.16.128.1 from the Juniper SRX550, I'm able to login from the web g...

tonynsx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am looking for QoS markings on one of the vrf's. normally we can use the command sh ip cache verbose flow and it would list out all the flows and the markings. but on a router with vrf enabled the command shows no output. how do i see the flows and...