Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have downloaded the system ios but can't find the kickstart ios. Quesitons: 6.1.1 to 6.1.4 I have dual n7k-sup2'sDo I have to be in the admin vdc, if so from my admin vdc i can not ping my ftp server. I uploaded the system file to bootflash: from a...

I find some inconsistent behavior in the above platform. After a clean reboot, the interfaces  are up, but cdp neighbors are not showing. The switch has no  configuration (after reboot with no startup-config). To make things worse sometimes it will  ...

ataranen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi budies, I want to upgrade only a part of  the VEM modules of a vCenter environment.My scenario has two ESXi clusters with 3 hosts each one, so I want to upgrade only one cluster to the latest version of VSM. My ask is if VEM can have a different ...

I've got a pair of Cisco Nexus 5596 switches running NX-OS version 6.0(2)N1(1)I seem to have hit bug CSCue03528 Session Database / Config Sync / CFS locked on one side without a commitSymptom:CFS lock on one 5k switch in a VPC due to session manager ...

lekeosi11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What are the part numbers to prepare a quote for CIsco+SAP HANA devices and can we do it in CCW tool?There are few Cisco UCS Rack servers (C240, C460) for SAP HANA but i dont have much information to prepare a quote using CCW.Can anyone please hel...

Hi Guys,I have a physical fault on a 5596UP mgmt0. Pair 4 is unterminated so will only come up at 100Mb/s instead of 1Gb/s. All cabling has been tested and the Cat6509 port it connects to has been swapped. I take it that the entire 5596 will need rep...

Hi ,I need following clarification from anyone who is familliar with Nexus switch family , Since this things are bit confusing .1) . If only one  N55-8P-SSK9 ( Nexus 5500 Storage License, 8 Ports ) licences  is installed in  Nexus 5596UP, Does this e...

wicky0777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with DHCP relay for PXE clients on a Cisco Nexus 5596 (with Layer 3 module) running version 6.0(2)N1(1).The DHCP relay function works for normal clients, but PXE clients fail to get a DHCP offer.The PXE clients work fine with DHCP ...

lekeosi11 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please advice what could be a cause of such errors:2013 Jun 20 10:55:15 N1000v %STP-2-SET_PORT_STATE_FAIL: Port state change req to PIXM failed, status = 0x41e800b2 [transaction timed out] vdc 1, tree id 0, num ports 3, ports  state FWD, opcode...