Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I understand Cisco has released the Nexus OS 6.0 version. Does this support more than 4 VDCs? I have purchased Nexus 7K and needs to have 6+ VDCs to take care of my network isolations. Is there any road map for this scalability?Thanks,Cheriyan

Hi All,I am very new to Nexus 4001 and facing a problem related to its configuartion.The topology involves IBM HS22 blade server with Qlogic dual port CNA, Nexus 4001, Nexus 5020, MDS 9513 and EMC storage.I have done the configuration related to fip ...

snewar by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,following my lab, i have some problems with Nexus 1000V when VEM can't be add into VSM.+ on VSM has already installed on ESX 1 (standalone or ha) and you can see:Cisco_N1KV# show moduleMod  Ports  Module-Type                       Model       ...

Resolved! ACNS and WAAS

Hi GuysI have a WAE-512-K9 with ACNS 5.1 enabled, is it possible to disable Content Inpsection feature and enable WAAS functionality?ThanksGonzalo

g.ayllon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a situation where it come to project implementation of new Blade Cisco Switches with the only way to configure was via web browser and had no idea why it keep asking for a password. As far as I know it should be no password for a new Cisco swit...

hi out thereI have defined a vPC between 2 sets of nexus boxes:nx51 ----vpc11--><--------vpc21--------nx53II IIvpc10 peerlink vpc20 peerlinkII IInx52-----vpc11--><---------vpc21------nx54vpc10 & vpc20 is running lacp but vpc11 & 21 are not - I just d...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be powering off our entire data center to cut over to a new ups unit.  We have a redundant vsm setup across a three host esx cluster.  When we turn all three hosts back on will the vsm's automatically start up on there own?  If not we will ha...

Hi all,This week i experienced a problem with the M71KR-Q adapter on one of my B-200 M1 servers.I really don't know what is happened but one day when i come to office and connect to the UCS Manager i saw that my Server 7 has red mark.I switched to th...

Hi all,We just configured the ERSPAN on nexus1000v. Everything works as expected: monitored traffic is encapsulated by GRE and sent to the destination of ERSPAN.However, i have one question:"Is there any tool which can be used to de-encapsulated the ...