Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I hope you can help, I have 2 data centers connected via a L3 10gb (dark fiber) now I have a few more fiber strands available between the 2 data centers; so for Disaster Recovery and server clustering (requiring same subnet) does it make sense to ext...

Hey guys,I configured my companies 2 CSS's as load balancers for a bunch of web servers and they work great except for a minor issue that I cant seem to resolve. When a web daemon on a server crashes, or is shutdown for one reason or another, the CSS...

bberan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to hear your thoughts regarding the VSS based on your hands on experiences. Is it good or bad and why? Have you run into any odd edge cases that have made you wish you stuck with the non vss 720s? Thanks,

jdevoll by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed I could put the same network on two different vlan interfaces on the internal cisco IOS switch module. The IOS is cgedm.i6km-mz.12.21(22). I tried to do it again and was rejected. Is it an inconsistent bug?

mlenco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CSS services currently allowed at a max of 25 connections per server. Is there a command to schedule the CSS to reset all these connections back to zero at a selected time so the next morning we start fresh with all 25 connections available.

Dear MisterI have the next problem . We have a three routers connected to Token ring networks making DLSW . This is the configuration local to this routers :source-bridge ring-group 150dlsw local-peer peer-id 167.28.168.211 cost 4 promiscuousinterfac...

I have been doing some research on the Nexus 7k and from what i am reading the following occurs:1. Fabric Module Failure - Causes all traffic sent across that fabric modules crossbar to be lost2. VOQ - protects against lack of buffer availability on ...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes