Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have CSS services currently allowed at a max of 25 connections per server. Is there a command to schedule the CSS to reset all these connections back to zero at a selected time so the next morning we start fresh with all 25 connections available.

Dear MisterI have the next problem . We have a three routers connected to Token ring networks making DLSW . This is the configuration local to this routers :source-bridge ring-group 150dlsw local-peer peer-id 167.28.168.211 cost 4 promiscuousinterfac...

I have been doing some research on the Nexus 7k and from what i am reading the following occurs:1. Fabric Module Failure - Causes all traffic sent across that fabric modules crossbar to be lost2. VOQ - protects against lack of buffer availability on ...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a new deployment with FWSM in single context and ACE in multiple context. I need actually 3 contexts. what is the best mode of deployment of FWSm with ACE. I want to have the gateway of all real servers as the Firewall.shall it be something...

sathappan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii guys i am using 6509 as a core switch to my network, i am planing to make mail exchange2007, that will provide service to local users and also i want to publish this e-mail so the clients can access via internet, so can you tell me what is the be...

hi, The data center site receives traffic through internet on the outside of its firewall. After the firewall is the ACE for load balancing requests. Where does the GSS fit into this topology and how is it physically connected i.e. via Ethernet0 or E...

Hello,we have Web1 and Web2 web serverswe have Dat1 and Dat2 database serversWeb1 and Web2 share VIP of 10.10.10.10Dat1 and Dat2 share VIP of 10.10.10.20all 4 servers are on same subnet of 10.10.10.0/24Can Dat1 access VIP of 10.10.10.10@port 80? or W...

i use command:show snasw pdlog detail,and the result as followed:----------------------------------------------ISR Session Deactivated FQPCID = BOCOMNET.P101EN :DEF318026C1BD4B5 Deactivation reason = 0x0F Pri->Sec: All frames = 0x0001557E Pri->Sec: F...

xh_liu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes