Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am new to Nexus. I couldn't find any information about encrypted port (port 33 - 40) as mention in Nexus 5020 hardware installation guide. Hope to get help from the community   I would like to know what is the purpose of encrypted port and ...

We are in the process of migrating our servers from Cat6500 (HSRPv1) to Nexus 7000 (HSRPv2). The HSRP virtual ip address remains the same after the migration. During the migration, we will shut down the Layer3 interface vlan on the Cat6500 and create...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   Have a good day!   Is there possible to deploy a three tiers VXLAN fabric?   For example, Leaf nodes-Spine nodes-intermediate node--leaf node.   Our customer already have a VXLAN fabric composed of Arista devices for HPC application. We...

Hele Du by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm only just now discovering nexus switches, i'm wondering when its appropriate to use the nexus switches. Is it mainly for large DC's?   I have a small main data center with approx 15 physical servers, i'm wondering if its really necessary to r...

siscon00b by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are having 2 nexus switches configured in the network as core with HSRP configured between them..The access switches are connected withdual 10G links to both core switches with VPC configured in Nexus..In both core switches 10G module is used f...